May 31st, 2022
Have you ever seen a puddle of water on your hardwood floors, from a spilled drink or other unsightly accident, and thought, “Oh no, the flooring! How long has that been there?!” Luckily waterproof flooring exists and is an excellent option to consider. We’re sharing all of the details regarding this unique flooring option, and trust us, the peace of mind alone is worth the consideration.
Installing waterproof flooring has a variety of advantages that should be taken into consideration when choosing the flooring for your home. We have listed a few that we find important below!
There are several different types of waterproof flooring and at Flooring Design Center, we have a variety of options to choose from.
Everywhere! Although most people think waterproof flooring should only be used in areas susceptible to water damage, that is definitely not the case. We recommend waterproof flooring in all of the areas below.
• Entryways for those rainy days where rainboots can be found
• Kitchens for food and drink spills, or accidental leaking appliances like your dishwasher
• Laundry rooms for those pesky washer leaks or spilled detergent
• Bathrooms for messy handwashing, bathtub fun, and clean (but wet) toes from the shower
• Bedrooms where play tea parties may lead to leftover messes and breakfast in bed may unintentionally end up on the floor
• Mud rooms (for obvious reasons) when messy shoes track in all of the days’ worth of fun
If you think that waterproof flooring would be a good option for you, set up a design appointment with us today! You truly can’t go wrong with any of the waterproof flooring options we have highlighted above. Check out all of our services for more information. We also have financing available if needed! If you’re looking for more inspiration, feel free to head on over to the flooring section of our website. Have questions? Give us a call at 409-932-2843 or contact us through our website.
Stay up to date on the latest and greatest news from Flooring Design Center by following us on Facebook and Instagram. Come see us to learn more about what designs are currently trending, and what we have to offer, for your next project today!